Monday, August 18, 2014

He bled out from his neck and head wounds.

I am not a forensics expert. I know something about trajectory and guns. Anyone can run this by a gun expert, preferably one that instructs high level accurate competition sportsman shooting.

It is my opinion Officer Darren Wilson did not have control of his weapon. 

The nature of a gun, a hand gun especially is to kick back and raise the barrel of the gun with every shot.

We know Michael Brown had his hands raised. I think the torso wounds and arm wounds make sense for an officer aiming his weapon. But, if I am reading this correctly. The fives bullets that hit his arm and right chest were aimed in that direction, but, as the ? 9 mm ? was emptied of it's bullets the gun elevated it's trajectory without any adjustment by Wilson. 

The gun at that point was in control and not the police officer. I have to wonder what his practice record looks like and whether or not he actually showed proficiency in the use of his gun.

It is my opinion the neck and two head wounds occurred due to an officer not in control of his weapon.That does not diminish the fact Michael Brown, Jr. is dead and it was murder.

When I first saw the picture of Michael Brown, Jr. as he laid in the street, I found it strange there would be so much blood leaving his body if he had wounds in his torso and chest. The blood was running away from his body and wasn't connected with his chest so much as his head. It makes sense now. 

People sometimes survive head wounds. Our soldiers are an example of that. I believe his death was caused by a rapidly bleeding wound. The neck wound may have hit the carotid artery.