Thursday, April 18, 2019

My understanding is this:

I believe Congress has access to the unredacted report. It is still unclear that Congress has access to the supporting documents.

I understand the public has access to a redacted copy of the report. I can't believe the depth the press is taking this seriously. Some are reviewing the redacted report live. That is dedication. It is nice. 

It is important the press stay engaged. I am no different than many other Americans that are interested, but, have a family and an upcoming holiday. I have much to do today. It will be important to me that the press engages the redacted report and bring brevity to it's findings. It is also important to me that Congress is satisfied with it's access to the unredacted material and the supporting documents.

I thank all those diligently reading and pursuing the words and purpose of the Special Council and it's report. 

The truth is paramount and the country is counting on it.

Until later...