Friday, May 20, 2016

President Rousseff of Brazil states the country's oligarchs are behind the impeach.

...DR: I’m fairly optimistic. (click here) I keep fighting not only to remain President, but also – and first and foremost – for the democratic rights in my country. To tell you the truth, I don’t intend to stay cooped up in my official residence, the Alvorada Palace. I want to go to many Brazilian cities and meet many people. This way I can tell Brazil, and maybe even the entire world, about what’s really going on in the country and how we intend to counter what we believe is a coup attempt....

She states there were no crimes committed that would justify an impeachment. She believes this is a coup of the democratic government of Brazil.

President Rousseff states the foreign petroleum industry is behind the coup. They want the country's oil fields.