Thursday, May 19, 2016

Thank you, Minority Speaker Pelosi. I thought the USA thrived on competition. Right?

May 19, 2016
By Mike Lillis

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) (click here) on Thursday defended Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) from Democratic critics growing restless with his long-shot presidential campaign. 
National party leaders have become increasingly concerned that Sanders's extended primary contest with Hillary Clinton will bruise the Democrats' image while distracting from the party's ultimate fight against Donald Trump....

There is no telling what candidate has a stronger chance of victory over Donald Trump as there is a movement called "Never Trump." That throws any poll into questionable integrity.

I have said from the beginning the Democrats had incredible candidates for the nomination. I still believe that and I believe the convention will be open and fair and alleviate any doubt about that fairness.