Thursday, November 17, 2011

When I blame Republicans, especially North Carolina Republicans, for a child's death due to the Climate Crisis; I mean it beyond any imagination otherwise.

I gave verbal testimony at The Clean Air Act's New Source Review in April 2003.  I gave that testimony in Raleigh, North Carolina. 

I gave written testimony to The Clean Air Act's New Source Review less than a month later on May 1, 2003.

I never said or wrote anything in my life I meant more.  My sons are older now.  My youngest son is 30 years old.  He has three beautiful children ages 10 months, 2 and a half years and five years old.  Two beautiful girls and a handsome and very bright little boy.  They are my angels and they live up to the name everyday.  They are wonderful children and my son a wonderful man and a wonderful dad.

I witnessed the manifestation of the first two tropospheric vortexes on October 4, 2002 on satellites of the northern Pacific and Atlantic.  About three hours later after I had documented what I saw and reviewed the newspapers to find any lower atmospheric repercussions (ground level) I read an article from a scientist in Antarctica.  That scientist had reported that same day that "C Zero," an ice river, had reversed course as it never had before.  I knew that Earth was going through huge shifts in climate even then. 

I haven't stopped writing, advocating or acting to bring about change to our state and our country to stop the insanity of using fossil fuels to power our economy that would suredly cause demise of life and liberty for so many and possibly turn Earth's troposphere into a hostile environment for life.

I have been seeking answers to the hideous objections to the geoscience of Human Induced Global Warming, now described better as the Climate Crisis, for longer than October 4, 2002.  It was that pursuit that allowed me to witness the events of that day.

In November of 2002 there were no tornadoes. 

When I witness the death of a three year old child that could have been averted if state and federal legislators acted to stop this insane economy of crony politics pandering to fossil fuels rather than energies of the future; I will NEVER remain silent.  I take my role in this disaster seriously, it would be better if everyone else did as well.

I wil be at the end of a computer tomorrow and for as long as it takes until the idiots of government are either gone or have reformed their immoral value system.  Virginia Foxx may be famous in her district for extremist values of the anti-abortionists, but, she does not value the life of a child and today is PROOF.

...And last but never least; (click title to entry - thank you) I am a mother of two young men, ages 22 and 24 whom I wish to return hope to their lives of an Earth full of life and longevity....