Friday, September 21, 2012

George W. Bush maintained his standing with southern Labor by appearing at his ranch with chainsaws.



There were times when that got him in trouble. I would like to point out also President Obama removed the burden of having to employ COUNCIL to handle lawsuits about White House Logs regarding visitors. I mean there are huge difference between the Obama White House and the previous Republican administrations when it comes to transparency.



This is a picture of Bush with a chainsaw on his ranch in Texas. The man in the background is Stephen Payne. So Dana Perino was more than evasive about Payne given the exposure he had to Bush.

There were a lot of reasons for secrecy during that administration and it wasn't necessarily about national security either.

I would suggest looking over guest logs of Senate and House candidates, especially in close races, to find out how transparent they are with their Guest Logs.

White men that do physical labor in the south have a strong core identity of camaraderie. That comes, in some but not all instances, from their spiritual side. But, it also comes with drinking libations. I find much of what southern white men do to find their identity among each other as 'still superficial' while so much of the nation on the east and west coast have moved past that over time. But, that is a female perspective, if you know what I mean. I am sure most feminists remember the old complaint or at least have read about the history of "My husband and I just don't have anything in common" (ie: Venus and Mars and I am not talking telescopes.)

Ya know come to think of it...hm...I lived, traveled and socialized in a lot of places in this country.