Monday, October 10, 2022

Conversation with a MAGA Republican.

In the past month I have begun a conversation with a MAGA Republican. I didn't expect it to last more then one conversation because I didn't pander to his ideas, so much as seek to correct them. But, interestingly, the conversation has endured and I have been able to bring about a different reality. I would like to put the most recent conversation here if I can get the computer to do what I hope it will do. I never claim to be an IT wizard. I am not. I am proud of that fact.

The MAGA Republican is not a White Supremacist or Christian Nationalist. The conversation proved my theory about Trump's assault against our democracy, that it involves Americans from diverse backgrounds each protecting their own "moral" territory.

I need to retrieve my laptop. That is the only computer that will do as I ask.

Later today and thank you for your interest.