Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Gun rights have gone too far.

These two days of violence in the USA shook me to my roots. I do believe in responsible gun ownership, so, I so stand against the radically permissive gun laws. I was secure in that morality. These two days rattled my rock-solid beliefs of what was right and what was wrong. It was a horrible week. I struggled with the idea that responsible gun ownership might not exist in the USA anymore.

5 August 2019

Two mass shootings (click here) within 24 hours, leaving 31 people dead, has once again brought the spotlight on gun ownership in the United States.

An attack on a Walmart store in El Paso, Texas on Saturday left 20 dead, while nine died in a shooting in Dayton, Ohio on Sunday.

But where does America stand on the right to bear arms and gun control?...

Our young adults are moving toward a future that means radical gun ownership is not to be allowed anymore. The NRA was backed by Russian money. They are not the people to carry any message to the people of the USA.