Monday, October 20, 2014

I would think Blue and Pale Blue states would be interested in what CAN be done regarding GMOs.

In order to move our country forward there needs to be a strong progressive voice to bring the changes many citizens long for. If I were running in a state where GMOs are available, which is nearly every state, I'd be talking about the concerns of the people. Simpy being part of the group of concerned citizens can bring about enthusiasm for change throughout the country when NGOs begin their campaigns. No one that I have noted has harnessed all that political energy. This is not an artificial issue. It is real. Ask Phil, he'll tell you how American health is impacted by GMOs.

I would hope US Senators and US House members would be sensitive enough to at least ask the question, "Is anyone concerned about GMOs or is everything good with the US food supply?"