Thursday, September 30, 2010

Go get 'em, Rahm. He is the best man for the job. I hope he gets good endorsements.

I admire the Obama Administration for their openness to their staff and their movement into the private sector again.  The dynamics of this country right now has to be burning people out. 

Besides, I really believe the first two years of the Obama Administration was more a 'transitional' staff.  They have done a remarkable job for two years.  The next two proves to be just as interesting.  I believe the 'fluid' nature of the staffing in the Obama White House clearly demonstrates whom is making the decisions in the Executive Branch and that he is not dependent on advisors to carry out his responsibilities.  I love it.

Chicago could have a wonderful mayor for a long time to come.  I am happy for them.