Sunday, July 14, 2024

Thank you, President Biden.

If only every American’s mind was open to that message we would find our lives peaceful and without fear. 

This past year I made sure I was living in a neighborhood where only appropriate measures were necessary, like locking the car door and doors to the house. Most of the time I don’t worry about latching the windows unless the weather outside is harsh.

If every American sought peace in their neighborhoods and lived without fear of the other, our quality of life would improve without the stress of threats looming over us. It is my sincere wish every child in this country could grow up without fear or violence. 

I thank President Biden for his words of encouragement this evening. It just takes a leap of faith to change the threat of violence. An act of trust by every American could change the way we see each other and the way we live. 

Set goals to live in the world of peace and safety and not accept anything short of it.

I love the USA. Freedom without fear should be our way of life.