Friday, February 11, 2022

The populous presidency of Trump was always a cult carried over from "You're fired, apprentice."

His presidency lead people right into death by virus no different than any other cult. If it weren't for Dr. Fauci the USA would be a complete shambles.

February 10, 2022
By Stephen Proctor

Former “Stop the Steal” supporter Keith Scott (click here) appeared Wednesday with CNN’s Elle Reeve on Erin Burnett OutFront, where he spoke about how he became deeply devoted to the movement that spread lies about the 2020 presidential election, culminating in the Jan. 6 insurrection at the Capitol.

Scott, who was there that day but did not take part in the attack, said, “Jan. 6, 2021 was the greatest day of my life. I felt like a patriot that was standing beside our founding fathers, speaking up against King George. I felt like Braveheart.”

But the violence that ensued that day caused Scott to reflect.

“After January the 6th,” Scott said, “I came here and I kept mumbling, ‘I feel like I just got out of a cult.’”

Scott had spent months living out of his car attending as many rallies as he could, despite never having even been to a Trump rally leading up to the election....