Wednesday, July 07, 2021

This is not confusion. It is defamation of character. I challenge the media to discern "being on your toes" from "being original and real."

I don't think he is a member of the screen actors guild. The President goes into a store with secret service outside and makes a purchase. He is, in full view of the public, asked about a national security issue still under review by the intelligence community. DAH!

I am fully tired of the actors within the politician !!!!! 

I want my President and elected Representatives to be real and original, and not well practiced.

The USA has suffered an insurrection that the Capitol Police are still attempting to define in their practices and how to keep elected officials safe, DUE TO THE SKILLS of Donald John Trump. I would thoroughly expect the people voting in the future to decide if a candidate is CAPABLE of representing them as opposed to the ability to PROJECT a Hollywood image. Let me know when John Williams composes a new variety of "Hail to the Chief," I am sure it is coming. Something more "Star Warsy."