Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Ukraine's history displayed at the Holodomor illustrates it's oppression by the failed Soviet Union.

There is absolutely no way Ukraine's walk to freedom and democracy is contrived by Western influence, so much as it's experience with Soviet-style aggression. Ukraine's burgeoning membership in NATO and it's characterization of the USA as a good friend IS AN HONOR to be among them.


November 20, 2019
By Elina Kent

The board of the Holodomor Museum presents the plans for a new museum and research center that is currently being built at the Holodomor Museum Special Event at the on November 19, 2019.

The soft music played (click here) by the National Quartet of Soloists Kyiv Camerata stopped; an elderly gentleman stood up on stage and started his story.

“I was dying of hunger twice. The first time, when I was seven-years-old, my mother said to me, ‘Do not go outside for they will eat you.’ The second time I was dying of hunger, this time in a concentration camp that no one survived, I turned to god. I looked up at the sky and asked ‘God please help me. Just give me some bread, nothing else.’ For bread is life.”

Mykola Onyshchenko is a survivor of the vicious Holodomor, the artificial famine which Stalin systematically implemented in 1932-1933 through political decrees aimed at Ukrainian farmers to repress hopes for autonomy and wipe out opposition to Communist rule.

Communist officials would confiscate food and grain, leaving Ukrainians to eat grass to survive.

The total death count of the Holodomor is unknown but is estimated in the range of four to 15 million....