Wednesday, November 20, 2019

I am proud of Ranking Member Devin Nunes, his speech this morning at the impeachment inquiry was mostly original venom. I think he is finally finding his own words of communication. 

If I may?

The real plausible reason the Intelligence Committee hasn't completed their report on the Special Counsel Report is that Trump's hits keep on coming. How can one report be completed with falling staff numbers, experts to contribute and time alone to assemble it. I am confident, if the demand for hearings due to Trump's poor behavior as president diminishes, the report will be forthcoming.

Other than that I think the Ranking Member found new originality in producing his daily venom. He should continue down that path as I am confident his ability to effectively address the reality and issues of the US Constitution will improve.