Saturday, June 23, 2018

I take it she and her family didn't order a wedding cake.

June 23, 2018
By Christina Zhao

After a Virginia restaurant (click here) reportedly threw out White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders and her family on Friday night, reviewers swarmed to their Facebook and Yelp page to post feedback.
On Friday night, Jaike Foley-Schultz, allegedly a waiter at The Red Hen, a restaurant on Washington Street in Lexington, took to Facebook to announce that Sanders was prevented from eating at their establishment.
“I just served Sarah huckabee sanders for a total of 2 minutes before my owner kicked her out along with 7 of her other family members…” he wrote.
Sanders confirmed the incident in a Saturday morning tweet saying, "Last night I was told by the owner of Red Hen in Lexington, VA to leave because I work for @POTUS and I politely left," she wrote. "Her actions say far more about her than about me. I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and will continue to do so."...