Saturday, June 23, 2018

I am sure she will be at her best when approaching the US House seat this fall.

Very sorry to hear about Ms. Arrington's severe accident. I am sure everyone wishes her well. I would expect most South Carolinians will find her values and self-will to recuperate inspiring.

The last report is that she is she will be discharged from the hospital within two weeks. She will have undergone several surgeries. I hope the crash is being investigated even with the driver killed on impact. It was a head on collision. 

..."Last night, (click here) Katie Arrington and her friend were traveling to Hilton Head, where Katie was scheduled to receive an award from a state medical organization this morning....

I am sure her family will turn out to carry out campaign promises until she is recovered enough to assume those responsibilities herself. I wish her a full recovery and a successful return to South Carolina politics.