Monday, January 30, 2017

The issues in the USA are complicated and domestic.

I have stated this once before. The domestic attacks in the USA have been carried out more often due to issues with Palestine.

I firmly believe the youngest adult generation of immigrants from the Middle East have problems completely relating to the USA and it's foreign policies regarding Muslim countries and more often than not it is due to Palestine.

It is more than picking up guns. When I listen to the young women they are distraught when they discuss Muslims in the Middle East and particularly Palestine. C-Span is a wealth of testimony/interviews of young Muslims in the USA that came here as young children.

Stop to think about it. I have strong Irish identities in my family. Lots of us are here, but, love Ireland. The feelings stated often enough by my Uncles and my Grandparents were angry and full of hate of "The Queen." My Grandparents came to the USA as young children. They had strong feelings as a young married couple about the tragedy of Northern Ireland. My Grandparents and most of my Uncles have passed away. They all lived to a ripe old age.

I think many young Palestinians and other Muslims in this country are upset, frustrated and feeling helpless about the plight of others in the Middle East.

I think it is the Muslim young people with dual citizenship that have difficult times separating their feelings and priorities. They become radicalized.

AND.

There are too many guns on the street. What are we teaching our children

January 28, 2017
By Christina Cleveland

Police said a shooting (click here) that occurred at South Aiken High School after a crowded basketball game Friday night was prompted by a fight outside and the three people shot, the youngest being 13 years old, all appear to have non-life threatening injuries.

The suspect was still unknown as of press time.

The shooting occurred at around 9:05 p.m. after a basketball game where South Aiken was hosting Aiken High School, the Aiken Department of Public Safety said in a news release. South Aiken is located on East Pine Log Road....