Sunday, October 12, 2014

I was waiting for this. Jihadies don't make good lifestyles.

Sebina Selimovic and Smara Kesinovic, both 17, left their homes in Austria to become Jihady Brides to ISIS. Ain't social media great, huh?

October 12, 2014
By Adam Withnall

Two teenage girls (click here) who left Austria to travel to Syria and become “jihadi brides” have reportedly grown disillusioned by life with Isis and told their families they want to return home....

"Mommy, I hate camp. You were right I shouldn't have gone in the first place."

A Jihadist's wife can be studied by 'episodes' with the Taliban. The Taliban ruled in Afghanistan for a long time before the USA invaded to kill bin Laden and his band of merry men. The women weren't so merry. As a rule anthropologists' studies of the Taliban found each woman had an average of eight children. 

Basically, it is a complete loss of self and complete devotion to the husband and the children. Then it is shared with other women within the same marriage as well. The Taliban and ISIS are not Sheiks with lots of money to make a woman's life opulent and carefree. It is poverty with all the trappings of hardship and denial of self and identity. Let's face it, women are required to wear veils in public, where do you think Fifth Avenue comes in? Weaving sheep's wool, maybe.

Am I surprised the ladies are now some of the most unhappy women on the planet? No. There are issues. If a husband becomes unhappy with a wife she can be divorced or worse. The Taliban had no court system. They let the public square take over where there are jails and divorce courts for both men and women in most First World nations. Break the law in Jihad Land and face death.

There are problems even in Europe when a bride becomes unhappy and wants to leave. The children. I have a friend who lived in Germany and gave birth to two children. Her life was not fun. She had servants to care for her every whim, but, she was limited in her social contact and even was limited to venturing out of the house. It became obvious to her she was trapped in being a sexual animal to her husband.

She eventually was able to leave to return to the USA because her husband was interested in having connections with the USA. He was a businessman and believed she could spark interest for him. The children, two boys, remained in Germany with the father being cared for by servants when she returned to her family in the USA. The bottom line is she lied about her ability to make business connections for him. She only wanted to get away. She filed for divorce and ultimately lost control of her two sons. It would be ten years before she was allowed to visit with them in Europe for a few days. She is waiting for them to come of age to be able to determine their own paths in life.

The lifestyle of women within the Muslim faith can vary a great deal. It literally depends on the man and his methods of making a living. There was a time in Afghanistan when women had a great deal of freedom. They attended school and became worldly. In the USA I have not met a Muslim woman, even those that where their traditional clothing, that are not powerful women. They are endeared differently. The laws in the USA empower the women differently than traditionally Muslim countries. I have enjoyed their conversations on many occasions. They have money and frequently their own money from their own education and/or professions. 

So, for a young and wonderful European woman to simply pick up and go to Syria with the idea the rest of her life will be wonderful is bizarre. I don't know what they were thinking. People are dying in Syria. What is there to know?

October 12, 2014
By Habib Toumi

...“I am a divorced woman, (click here) but I have no children. I am looking for a man who would love only me. I have SR100 million and much more that I have inherited from my late father, God bless his soul. I also own a company that I am managing. I want a husband who loves me and I will be devoted to him. I am 39 years old. I just want a baby,” the woman who called herself “Noora, a Divorcee Unfortunately”, said....