Friday, October 10, 2014

I happen to think balloting is private and that is especially true in the South where a job can hang in the balance.

I don't know why privacy is controversial for this candidate for Senate. I don't get it. I also don't routinely ask people who they vote for so much as discuss differences in principles and policy. It is silly. I am trying to remember the last time I asked anyone who they voted for and I can't. I expect the same respect from others.

October 10, 2014
 — U.S. Senate candidate Alison Lundergan Grimes (click here) has already shared a stage with President Bill Clinton, and now she will be in the spotlight with another member of the family when the former secretary of state joins her on the campaign trail.
Former first lady Hillary Rodham Clinton will try to boost Democrat Grimes' campaign to unseat Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, who is seeking a sixth term. Clinton's appearance is set for Wednesday night at the Kentucky International Convention in Louisville, Grimes' campaign said Friday.
"Alison has been a long-time supporter and admirer of Clinton's leadership and independence, and is humbled that she will be in Kentucky to endorse her campaign and her plan to get Washington working for Kentucky," Grimes campaign manager Jonathan Hurst said....




Read more here: http://www.bellinghamherald.com/2014/10/10/3905174/hillary-rodham-clinton-to-campaign.html#storylink=cpy