Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Not bad first attempt.

George and Laura must be feeling frisky these days.

You know, he is over 60 years old. I would think that is a daring idea alone. Not many 60 year olds would paint their bodies necessarily.

I am not going to get Freudian. I am sure many will. I think he and Laura are in love. Nothing like renewing wedding vows I suppose. I always viewed them as a loving couple. Never thought they were eve distant from each other.

It is a curious set of pictures, but, the bath and shower might be the only two places "W" actually contemplates anything. Not bad. Grey hair and all. But, I think the context is a bit primitive as a painting. Water doesn't necessary run straight down and there is usually mist in the air. But, it is a good start. 

Okay, then.