Thursday, January 31, 2013

Sarah McKinley is a popular person, but, at least she is an honest one.

While the Lawrence O'Donnell show "The Last Word" spoke with Ms. McKinley and she stated, "I don't own an assault weapon and wouldn't use one," was on the Anderson Cooper 360 show in person stating "It was a 12 gauge." Anderson, of course, was building her up to be a pundit and she handed it back to him on a silver platter. I am sure she was happy to speak for herself and I am quite confident if she could relive the moment of the attack in her home over again, she would prefer not to.


This is a Remington 870 pump 12 gauge shotgun. It is considered the choice for THE SENSIBLE SURVIVALIST.

I know something about that gun. 12 gauge shotguns are nothing to play with it. They have a heck of a kick and they are the guns that have 'slugs' which are the shell with one projectile in it rather than 'shot' which are pellets.

No, I don't own a gun and I won't own a gun, but, I do know about what I speak otherwise why write about it.

This is a slug. That is about the exact size of a slug, too. So, they are easy to find in a draw or gun cabinet and these guns load really easily. So, what better than a simple gun that does significant damage at close range.

The video below shows a Remington 12 gauge pump being loaded and unloaded through pump action. No one could put any more shells in the gun, so the idea the gun that honest Sarah McKinley needed was deprived of ammunition in her actions of self defense is a lie.