Monday, October 08, 2012

There is also a moral side to the Romney / Ryan ticket that bothers me.

I would sincerely like both Romney and Ryan to address the fact every voter in the USA is suppose to consent to the 'so called' bullshit of the primary in order to vote for them as president and vice president.

See, there is at least one other candidate in the primary that didn't do that and it speaks eons to the morality of the current Republican ticket.

See, it is really important, because if this political ticket expects me to forget their ill tainted words, images and policies during the primaries to cast my vote. Well. I just can't do that. I believe in speaking the truth and according to this ticket even the fact checkers can go to hell. I am just wondering if that is where they expect to meet us, that's all.

Correction: hell was not spelled as a proper noun for a place. "Hell."