Thursday, October 18, 2012

I'd like to hear Romney's son apologize for violence against President Obama.


Ms. Longoria has aleady apologized for this mistake by the demands of a Pro-Immigrant group. FOX has recognized the apology but they television commentators are still hammering away at her. If it comes to apologies, there are plenty that need to be registered in this campaign. The President's 20th Anniversary and now Romney's son is taking about violence against the President. As per usual, FOX is not fair and balance.



By WENN.com | Thursday, October 18, 2012
The former Desperate Housewives star (click here) became alarmed after spotting a series of strange messages popping up on her social networking account on Thursday (18Oct12).
She asked her followers, "Is anyone else's Twitter bugging out? There are things in my timeline I didn't retweet today. Hmmm? Standby, trying to fix!"
Her fans suggested she may have been the victim of a hacker, and she replied, "I think so!... I knew it!" before looking into changing her log-in details.
Rockers Garbage, Rita Ora and Kristen Bell have also been targeted by internet pranksters in recent weeks.
Evidently, it was Tagg Romney with these hostile issues? He should be banned from the next and last debate. Who needs to worry about this while the debate is going on. This is outrageous.

I've heard him speaking at rallies and he tends to be rather out of control. I think it is a security issue. 

I didn't know the names of the children of Mitt Romney. I didn't make a study of it, nor did I think family would present as an issue, but, evidently if he is going to make a spectacle of himself, then it should be known.