Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Evidently, the Tea Baggers are sacking the country in 2012 and getting rid of my favorite Republican Speaker of the House...



I like Speaker Boner.  He tries to write reasonable legislation, even if he has to rewrite it.  That was a good attempt the the Speaker, rarely to Republicans actually write a bill that deals with difficult issues of the day.  They usually rely on rhetoric to be re-elected.  I am very pleased Speaker Boner gave it his best try.


Oh, I know I use the name "Boner" instead of "Baynor," but, I sincerely believe he is not using his name correctly.  Look, if the Republicans call The Affordable Care Act, "Obamacare," then I have a write to call who ever and what ever I want the name that sounds right to me.  Besides, "Boner and the Tea Baggers" has an interesting ring to it.


But, I found it interesting "The Old Guard" in every way has to go according to the Tea Baggers, especially after the mess they are causing over SIMPLY raising the Debt Ceiling which should be a paragraph long.  I mean they are not following Georgie's Manifesto.  He reduced the ABM treaty to three pages after all.