Sunday, June 05, 2011

I'll end it here. There is no anticipation in looking at a moon several hours old.

My family have been union folks and company people.  We enjoyed the life each provided, though different, no doubt.  If it weren't for strong unions of which we belonged there would not be great management jobs to step into.

Unions are vital to the life of the USA and they have taken a beating in recent years.  It is not good for the USA and its citizens to be proved a weak position for union bargaining.  It is victimization of the Middle Class and the family in the USA to attack and destroy unions. 

Unions can help a company.  The one I belonged to was important to the company it held dear to its existance.  We helped qualify workers for longevity.  We helped expertise and loyalty.  None of that is bad, but, it is certainly under appreciated.

I love my country and I where a UNION label on my life.

Good night.