Monday, November 23, 2009

The Basic Citizen 101


If I decide God is my God I can act accordingly.
If I decide otherwise I am free to choose my path in life.
No religious leader has a right to dictate the utility of a human's body in relation to the will of their mind.
End of discussion.
It is the right of very citizen to determine their path in life and there needs to be opportunity 'opened' by the government of the USA to pursue it.
It is why there are Civil Rights and Human Rights and Individual Rights incorporated into our Constitution.
Every citizen is allowed to practice freedom and happiness as they see fit, so long as it does not impinge on the rights of others.
A human being is not a human being until it can sustain its life on its own!
We are not a 'designer nation' to anyone or any 'entity's design!'
Manipulation of the laws of the USA to 'result' in a Christian Nation is Unconstitutional.