Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Josh Shapiro for VP gets my vote.

Sorry to hear Roy Cooper didn’t want to be considered. I know he wants to run in 2026 for US Senator. That would be wonderful if he did, but, it is tough in an off year. He should start now in beginning to grow his campaign at the grass roots.

I don’t blame Governor Whitmer for stepping back after this term. She, as well as Former Speaker Pelosi have been the focus of domestic terrorism. It is very stressful and stepping back from the big jobs can be good for a future candidate. 

I think
Josh Shapiro has a lot on the ball. He is also young for a governor. The people absolutely love him. Hard to come by, but, he must have great ideas that keep Pennsylvania growing strong that may benefit other states as well. 

The number of possibilities for VP are narrowing. I hope President to be Harris chooses wisely.