Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Cassidy Hutchinson has nothing to gain by lying. By pure default, the people with a reputation for lying, like Trump, are the liars.

Staffers Confirm Hutchinson’s High Level Position (click here)

Sarah Matthews, former White House Deputy Press Secretary and Trump spokesperson, offered an observation: “Anyone downplaying Cassidy Hutchinson’s role or her access in the West Wing either doesn’t understand how the Trump WH worked or is attempting to discredit her because they’re scared of how damning this testimony is.”

Mick Mulvaney, former White House Chief of Staff under President Trump, reflected on the explosive testimony.

“I know her,” Mulvaney tweeted about Hutchinson. “I don’t think she is lying.”

Alyssa Farah Griffin, former White House Director of Strategic Communications and Assistant to the President, explained on Twitter why to listen to Hutchinson.






“Cassidy Hutchinson is my friend,” Griffin tweeted. “I knew her testimony would be damning. I had no idea it’d be THIS damning. I am so grateful for her courage & integrity. To anyone who would try to impugn her character, I’d be glad to put you in touch w/ @January6thCmte to appear UNDER OATH.”