Friday, October 04, 2019

There are the Sanders.  Bernie looks great and same as always.

Go get 'em, Bernie.

Don't think twice about Bernie and his ability to get back in the race, I am sure his doctors are important to him.

I don't want to hear it, Cheney got a heart after serving eight unforgettable years as Vice President. I don't' want to hear it! Stents are a good fix for what might ail ya.

October 4, 2019
By Deanna Hackney and Caroline Kelly 

..."I want to thank the doctors, (click here) nurses, and staff at the Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center for the excellent care that they provided," Sanders said in a statement Friday. "After two and a half days in the hospital, I feel great, and after taking a short time off, I look forward to getting back to work."

Sanders' treating physicians -- Arturo Marchand Jr., MD and Arjun Gururaj, MD -- confirmed that the senator was diagnosed with a "myocardial infarction" and had two stents placed in a blocked coronary artery, noting that "all other arteries were normal." Myocardial infarction is the medical term for a heart attack....