Wednesday, July 24, 2019

I think the US House Speaker is correct in that there needs to be more evidence and testimony to come forward. I also believe the Former Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller, III also made that perfectly clear today.

I think the Chairpersons of the US House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees did a great job. They proved their expertise. They were correct in bringing these hearings today. I had no idea the intelligence agencies are still engaged with so much information from the report of the Special Counsel.

Also, as evidence to the patience needed with this process are judges working with this material willing to release the redacted information as soon as possible. I do believe the country's legal infrastructure recognizes the brevity of this issue and everyone is working to bring all possible transparency to the people.

The numbers the Speaker presented to the press is impressive. It was a nice surprise to realize the fines defendants have to pay to the federal government pays for the Special Counsel investigation.

I will continue to read the report after a day or so until the country has absorbed what occurred today.