Saturday, September 01, 2018

Sorry I am late.

It is a holiday weekend and I have had a blissful day with my granddaughter.

Thank you for your interest. I would have used the telephone to post a I'll be along a little later, but, I was having such a good day, the phone lost it charge and there was no convenient place to plug it in at the time I normally post.

So, I hope everyone is having a good weekend. It is Labor Day weekend. 

The McCain family is burdened this weekend, but, the memory of their husband, father and son will burn brightly in the USA for a long time. I apologize for the Vice President (I only saw a brief beginning to his statement.), he knows now what he does. I mean that sincerely. He is a yes man to Trump. I sincerely believe if he ever had to take over the Presidency, he would be disqualified for the PTSD he was provided at the hand of this abuser, Donald Trump.

That said, the McCain family should have peace and tomorrow the tributes to the heroic John McCain will continue.