Thursday, August 16, 2018

Omarosa

Omarosa claims her paycheck is hush money. There was no sexual relationship or a lawyer so how can she claim her salary is hush money?

Trump used a similar scheme with Karen McDougal. The Playboy model received a salary from the National Enquirer. So, while Omarosa’s story is different, her statement is realistic. It wasn’t immediately apparent to Ms. Dougal the monies paid to her from the National Enquirer was hush money.

The way Trump treats women is really diabolical. I think paying through employment for hush money is more threatening than a straight forward payment, unless someone approached a woman in a parking lot with death threats.

I find Trump’s schemes very worrisome. But, employment is extremely important and rewarding. A job supports a family. I do believe to have hush money in such a scheme is very alarming. I don’t like the way he regards women.

His press secretary is hostage as well. Supposedly she does nothing but puppet Trump. That is controlling and abusive. There are some things simply wrong in this world and Trump’s “handling of women” is just wrong. 

By the way, I thought we already dealt with media stenography with Judith Miller. 

I find Omarosa as well prepared to defend herself and her book. I wish her well.