Sunday, April 24, 2016

Donald Trump's invitation to his followers to become a valuable part of the mainstream political stage may be backfiring.

In an very occasional interview when asked who one is voting for I have heard, "I was for Donald Trump, but, now I think he doesn't have a good diplomatic manner. I am changing my mind about voting for him."

The answer to his invitation may not be devotion to the head of the party.

With the exposure to the real challenge of voting for a president is a new pressure, being part of mainstream America carries enlightenment to mainstream behavior. Now, men (and not women) are toning their own diplomatic dialogue to be accepted by friends. Men like being part of a team, but, they also like being a leader themselves. A movement may have a price Donald Trump hasn't realized yet.