Wednesday, March 09, 2016

Ask them to vote and then thank them when they do.

I continue to say the Democrats have two strong candidates. I think Secretary Clinton handled the questions about emails the best I have heard from her yet. 

I think the Charter School issue is real and contributes to the substandard education of our public school students. I'd really like to have both of them address Charter Schools vs Public Schools.

Vote!

Those words are not frequently heard in reporting about the Democratic candidates. "I need your vote, please turn out to vote. It is important." You have ask. The Late Senator Kennedy always asked his voters to come to the polls. He never took them for granted. He asked and thanked. It is the country of many people and not simply the political society of the USA.