Thursday, February 04, 2016

When is the Middle Class going to be the ONLY priority of the USA elections?

Bernie is correct, the GOVERNING of the USA is very, very broken and now we are suppose to look the other way when TPP is being promoted. TPP will NOT improve the lives of Americans. It will create new impoverishment.

Today, I had a need for a Car Club assistance because I had a very flat tire. The young man that came to the house apologized for not calling 15 minutes before his arrival, but, he didn't want to speak on the phone while driving. I didn't mind, so I told him I was unaware of the 15 minutes rule and quite frankly I was relieved to have someone come to help. 

As he worked at changing the tire to the spare, I stood nearby simply because I didn't want him to be alone should something go wrong with the jack or otherwise. He interpreted it as he was moving too slow. He apologized he was taking so long, but, he only had a few hours sleep last night. I asked how late he was out and what the special occasion was. He stated he was working. 

He was about late twenties, had three children and a wife. He works so much he rarely has time with his children. His operating expenses to his business was considerable and his truck was fairly new and reliable. 

Does anyone think that man is going to vote in November? He doesn't know anything about the issues. He knows about his issues. No one is helping him to make this life easier and more rewarding as a hard working husband and father. 

The Democrats are losing their voting base because they cannot afford to vote. When the Democrats aren't elected are they ever going to be elected again because the people that would vote for them are too exhausted to even think about what the issues are outside of their own.