Sunday, January 31, 2016

Is there hope for the microcephalic child?

This is Alexander Tsiaras (click here for official website).

In the June 1992 issue of "Life" magazine is an article written by Alexander Tsiaras about a new technology that corrects the misshapen heads of infants and toddlers. The title of the article is, "The Breakthrough."

I am trying to find the exact article online  and I'll explain my thinking about the microcephalic children from the Zeka virus and any other reason they exist.

The issue is below (click here). I own an original copy that came through a subscription, so I won't be purchasing this online. But, I'll have to go to the PUBLIC library to use the scanner. 

The article in Life by the good doctor is also discussed in a TED Talk in 2012, The pictures he uses in his presentation are the exact pictures presented in the Life magazine article. It is interesting this particular issue has a front cover called "If Women Ran America." But, the article inside is about very young children with misshapen heads.

Microcephalic children are born with small skulls and brains, however, while I was reviewing the article in Life magazine it reminded me both the skull and brain grows in size with the child. My thoughts are this. I don't believe there has ever been an effort to carry out changes in skull size to these children. I also don't believe there has been research to the growth of the brain IF the skull size were larger than trapped in a small cranium. I know the genetics dictate a different understanding in conventional medicine. But, if there is anyone on Earth that could render optimism for the outcome of these infants and young children it would be Alexander Tsiaras. He should at least be tapped for an opinion.