Thursday, December 24, 2015

Absolutely magnificent.


"Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens" - I even know what the next film is about. You guys gave it away.
First, the credits are incredible. They challenge the length of credits of any "Harry Potter."

The Death Planet turning into a sun was absolutely correct. If the robbed solar power were left to gather itself again unrestrained it would form a fusion reaction and reorganize into a sun so the planets could continue to carry on life.

I don't know what will happen to the old sun. It's hydrogen was all syphoned off and there would be no helium to continue to burn. The old sun would become cold and very dense and I am left wondering if there will be an "Empire Black Hole" eventually. You know "History of Time" and all that stuff. It could be the old sun is simply gone, too.

New faces, new names all engulfed by the reawakening force. Loved it. Then all the elderly knights of the LIGHT are engaged and brave. I didn't see Hans Solo's outcome though. I think I prejudiced by desire for every Jedi to include everyone. Oh, well. Hopeless romantic. Hans is great, Chewbacca even greater.

I was going to sell all my collection. You know, popular makes money. But, after seeing this film and realizing the children there with their parents were the same age of my grandchildren, I decided my grandchildren are going to inherit it instead. I much rather be romantic than practical.

I loved the film. But, in all fairness Luke's confidence fades because Solo's son is attracted to the dark side? Well. I suppose. After all Luke never finished his training with Yoda, now did he.