Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Let's see if I get this right, Jeb Bush said the Republican primaries doesn't mean a win nationally.

Jeb Bush is putting up with what he has to say and do in order to achieve a national election where he can finally be the man that can declare war and crash the economy to benefit wall street. The average person calling themselves Republicans haven't had people that actually care about them and their priorities. The Republican electorate is used for the purpose of ambition.

Opposed to Jeb Bush, Donald Trump said, "The Tea Party are all good people." There was doubt how he was going to represent them. They aren't his stepping stone.  

Donald Trump probably ran out of the room because it completely was confrontational and was uncomfortable with the idea and subject. The fact is when the issue involved the breast he ran the other way. That told me all I needed to know. The lawyer had plenty of latitude to carry out the food source of her child. Not everyone is a lawyer with private board rooms.

Because a man sitting at a table who wants to end depositions was caught off guard with the idea of a woman pumping her breasts is not surprising. He left didn't he? He let her have all the time in the world to provide her child with a food source. 

I breast fed two children. I didn't put it in everyone's face. That was my comfort zone. I was a stay at home mom from the day my first child was born until my youngest was eighteen months of age.