Friday, June 19, 2015

There is absolutely no reason to allow Mr. Roof a bond. He may as well begin serving at least one of his sentences now. There is absolutely no reason to believe there is an error in these murders.

There is a whole lot more here than color of skin. This is profound hatred of any aspect of 'being black' or which skin color is a small aspect. There is an entire culture that breaths love and acceptance and empowerment. There is a lot here in regard to the crime of hatred, bigotry and racism. A lot. 

Everyone in this country should be completely abhorred at the idea those magnificent people heard those words before they died. Hate crimes are some of the most deeply seated content this country has to overcome and it needs to do it at every turn.

I live the truth of my roots. I called my mother, age 80, who completely identifies with the people in that church, because I knew she would be upset. She said to me, "Why is this country allowing such weapons within it's borders. Every US Marshall should be out there right now taking guns away from all of us." I am far more conservative than my mother, but, I definitely live my roots. 

My beliefs are very deeply seated as well.