Monday, June 22, 2015

The "N" word.

I think President Obama is sensitive to his audience and how his message is carried to those receptive to it.

I found it more than interesting a black President would feel more than comfortable with the word. One might even wonder if the President discriminates along race lines. I wonder how befuddled his audience was? I know the rest of the country is very confused. I mean after all there is the first amendment. Why can someone like Obama believe a law would stop the language? 

It isn't like both his parents were black, ya know. I have yet to hear him use the word "cracker" and that isn't outlawed at all. It sort of makes sense when you realize his mother hung around as long as she could. He went to live with her parents, too.

I would think the best way to know about the use of the word is to ask the audience.