Friday, October 17, 2014

:But, I didn't have trip insurance." Everyone's got their priorities.

Oct. 15, 2014
WASHINGTON -- Obama administration officials (click here) said Friday that a Dallas health care worker who handled a lab specimen from an Ebola-infected man from Liberia who died of the disease was on a Caribbean cruise ship where she has self-quarantined and was being monitored for any signs of infection.
State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said in a statement that the woman had shown no signs of the disease and had been asymptomatic for 19 days.
The government was working to return the woman and her husband to the U.S. before the ship completes its cruise. The White House said the State Department was working with an unidentified country to secure their transportation home....

"I'm goin' on this cruise if it kills me."

"Ya only go around once, ya know."

"What goes around comes around."

Only in America are people with money this stupid.

"But, I wasn't thinking." 

Okay, then.

I sincerely can't imagine having the pursue gingerly knock on my stateroom door saying, "The Secretary of State of the USA is really upset right now."