Saturday, June 15, 2013

What political party would this serve?

The government is invasive, dangerous and a threat. 

The government is big and bloated and expensive.


As a lifelong career criminal, (click here) although I no longer enjoy the right to keep and bear arms, I'd like to take a moment to express my appreciation to the National Rifle Association for nonetheless protecting my ability to easily obtain them through its opposition to universal background checks.

Upon release in a few years from my current federal sentence on bank robbery and weapons charges, I fully anticipate being able to stop at a gun show on my way home to Connecticut -- where new laws have made it nearly impossible for a felon to readily purchase guns or ammunition -- in order to buy some with which to resume my criminal activities..
One might want to ask whom exactly the big, bloated, expensive, invasive, dangerous and threatening government is actually serving.