Friday, April 19, 2013

They were going to do it again. That is what I was afraid of. 

I hope there is National Guard or Police presence at all the surrounding transit platforms.

I think he'll try to make it to a train platform and disappear along the rail tracks. I realize there is only a bus stop in Watertown, but, I am sure they had an idea for escape.

This capture didn't happen by chance. The FBI knew who they were. They never expected to be identified. They were under pressure to move and they did. They were dangerous people. This didn't happen by chance. Part of what occurred when the pictures were released is exactly what occurred; it flushed them out. People could identify them. They weren't going to stay where they were. They also weren't professionals, so no one should get carried away with the idea they would have gotten away. If they were professionals they wouldn't have gone back home after the bombings they would be gone from the area. They are lousy little bastards that wanted to kill. That's all they are.

The other possibly is the river. The river is right there. There would be less people along the river and more nooks and crannies to hide in. There are boats in the area. A yacht club. I nice yacht club is there.

Check tree tops, too.

I don't know if the Massachusetts Turnpike is easily accessed or if it is elevated, but, once on the turnpike he could seek to hitch-hike.

There is a mall there I am sure they are familiar with along with a historic site of civil engineering.

The historical site has twelve buildings and forty acres of land.

I thought they were students. My first impression was there were students with a grudge.

The Arsenal on the Charles ( the mall ) has Zip Cars.

The rental cars in the area should have their keys in possession and not in the cars.

There is also a cultural center that would be empty at this point. There would be food there and a place to hide. Hibernia Hall is another place where people would be absent with available supplies.

Watertown has a community proud of it's ethnic content.

I wish everyone well.