Thursday, July 26, 2012

Whoever let Michelle Bachman infiltrate the USA government?



Michelle can't be this stupid. I refuse to believe she is actually this stupid, but, I do believe she is playing a part in the GOP agenda to drive the base. I think Romney is going to have his surrogates for the base while he attempts to turn left to be elected. I think that is what this is about. The problem is it is irresponsible, inflammatory and dangerous.


The USA State Department put their lives on the line everyday in foreign nations; they don't need help from their Homeland in making the job more challenging.


Michelle Bachmann is playing the Muslim card and attempting to make the statement the USA State Department under our Islamic President is planning on turning the USA over to the Muslim Brotherhood.


I don't think so. I wish someone would run against Bachmann and relieve her misery. I don't know how this woman ever gets elected. She assaults the American culture and women's rights at every turn without exception. 


Bachmann needs to apologize. Will she? Never. She said exactly what she wanted to for the reasons above. Bachmann takes her freedom of speech to the level of screaming fire in a crowded meeting hall. She is responsible. She is an extreme embarrassment. Somebody help get her out of office, please.