Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Is Wildard Mitt Romney the next Dick Cheney? More than likely, yes.

I don't trust Wall Street in the White House.  Do we want a CEO from a liquidity bank leading the USA?  I sure don't.  I would never vote for the man.  It has nothing to do with anything except the USA has been worked over the coals since Bush's administration took office in January 2001. 

NO, THANK YOU.  I learned my lesson the first time!

Bain is simply the next Halliburton and don't tell me for one minute that Romney won't bring his money management skills with him to the Executive Branch.  There is a big difference between Bedtime for Bonzo and Bain Capital.  Romney was once the President of the Actor's Guild. 

Romney is nothing like Reagan.  Nope. 

The Democrats have had a diffcult time warming up to Secretary Geithner, just think what it is going to be like with a Wall Street CEO in the Oval Office.  Romney has never had a treasury like the one of the USA.  He never had the borrowing power either.  He never had the clout and I guarantee he'll sidle up to China, India and Iraq like Paulson never did.

He'll never be able to compare his 'job creation' rate to that of President Obama.  No comparison.  Romney took no prisoners.  That ruthlessness was never a priority with the President.  It will be Wisconsin from Sea to Shining Sea.