Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I am going to be traveling from early tomorrow until Friday evening...

...so, it is best I get sincere sleep before I leave.  


I left off on page 116 and the text goes to about page 160.  Then there is a table at the end.  I will finish the 44 pages beginning either Friday evening or Saturday depending on how the traveling goes on Friday.


I wish you all well and I hope the holidays are coming along for everyone.


Chanukah began today.  Christmas is on December 25th.  Kwanzaa begins on December 26th.  That only touches on three of the holidays taking place at this time of year.  

The winter solstice will arrive tomorrow night, at 12:30 a.m. EST (officially occurring on December 22nd) when the North Pole is tilted 23.5 degrees away from the sun, bringing about the shortest day and the longest night of the year. The winter solstice, by definition, is a term used to describe this single moment when the Earth’s maximum axial tilt to the sun is 23°23’.


One last thing and it is about Representative John Lewis.  He was on the House floor stating objections regarding the vote on the Senate bill.  His understanding of strife in America is profound.  It is detectable when he speaks about the injustice of it. Representative Lewis doesn't believe the USA should be creating strife for Americans, but, finding the cause and resolving it.

He was very upset when he spoke and I worried the entire time he spoke.  I wish him peace for he is a man of resolve.  There are many members in the House that simply don't have that capacity nor the respect for that capacity and will never relate to such a reality. I heard him and I know if there was any power to change the outcome to prevent Americans any more loss in their lives he would make it happen.  

I have faith, Representative Lewis, in the people of this nation because we have people like you that continue to show the country what devotion to justice is sincerely about.  It will work out and maybe at the end of the House process the nation will have a bill that will serve the people for an entire year.  If that doesn't occur and we sustain a wrongful act by the legislature that will diminish the economy, we will have an answer to whom is dedicated to this nation's best outcome and who is not.

I thank Representative Lewis for his dedication and I wish him peace in these days of joy and good will.