Sunday, July 10, 2011

I'll do this tomorrow. Probably during the day. I do want to say something about the USA Debt Ceiling.

I think the country has forgotten who did all the spending for eight years that resulted in this debt.  They have forgotten the surplus inherited by the previous administration.  They have also forgotten who exactly supported the bank bailout.

I cannot help believe that with all the leanings of Wall Street in favor of Republican rhetoric that there aren't banks in the background pulling some strings the President doesn't know about to allow the Debt Ceiling to be toyed with. 

I find it very strange that Republicans should be obstructing the 'Debt Ceiling Vote' as the clock ticks while their best friends in the banking industry should be stressed out while watching Wall Street diminish in returns.  I think that is very, very odd.

Until tomorrow.

Maybe tomorrow evening might be better unless it is a slow day.  The Shuttle needs attention for its last voyage.  Sincerely.

Good night.