Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thank you, Ian. You are a sincere hero.

...Murphy (click title to entry - thank you) simply called Walker's office, saying he was Koch, and was ultimately connected with Walker's chief of staff, Keith Gilkes. "The most ridiciulous thing to me is when I get on line with the chief of staff and he wanted to take my number down, and I said I couldn't give it to him because my maid, Maria, had thrown my phone into the washing machine," Murphy says....

What I would expect from any Governor of any party if they were to take a call from a billionaire donor is, "David who?"

Walker's ego is unbelievable.  Talk about a demigod.  To actually believe he could literally belly up to the bar with David Koch is far more than hubris.  He was looking for plenty of money to spill into his re-election campaign after the conversation.  And the people of Wisconsin are his 'toys' in his political game.  Well, isn't the GOP wonderful?  Huh?

I expect plenty of concessions from the Wisconsin Republican Senators realizing that public employees is how the work force is supposed to be paid and compensated.  They should set an example for the Plutocracy and take workers away from private industry.  I sincerely believe public employees should be the BEST compensated, in whatever form that takes, in the country and give private industry a real run for their money.

,,,An Indiana Deputy Attorney General (click here)  "is no longer employed" by the Attorney General's Office, after he tweeted for "live ammunition" to be used on protesters in Wisconsin, the office announced in a statement Wednesday afternoon.
The deputy AG, Jeff Cox, wrote his comments in response to tweets from a Mother Jones editor named Adam Weinstein....

Former Indian Deputy Attorney General Jeff Cox