Friday, May 08, 2009

Salazar can't separate greenhouse gases from Polar Bears. It is pure moronity to believe they are separate issues. LAW SUITS !!!!


Hey, Salazar, see if you can follow this, son !!!

Greenhouse Gas = Human Induced Global Warming.

Got that much?

Human Induced Global Warming = melting Arctic Ocean Sea Ice.

Right? Right.

Stay with me now, this is the tough part.

The Polar Bears? You know the critters protected by the Endangered Species Act? I know you know bears. The big white ones. The ones that have a paw the size of a human face. You know the ones I am talking about?

Okay. They live on sea ice. When the sea ice is gone? They die. Really, no lie. These bears are great swimmers and are considered a Marine Mammal, which brings in The Marine Mammal Protection Act by the way, but, when they swim ALL THE TIME because there is no sea ice to 'rest' on they die. Lose body weight, hence insulation to the frigid waters and they die.

Hard concept to get your mind around, but, I have confidence in you.

Now, the real challenge to all this is that I agree, the USA needs to legislate the Carbon Dioxide issue that we sprew at 25% of all polluters. Definately needs 'autonomous' legislation, HOWEVER, that does not mean greenhouse gases are separated from Polar Bears and their survival. Not at all. As a matter of fact, the legislature that covers CO2 also needs to addresss METHANE, too. All greenhouse gases.

If I was a Polar Bear, I would definately expect the USA to regulate ALL greehouse gases that are KIILING me and my kids.

Got that!

Now. About those leases that are against our sovereign best interest. I really don't care if the 'budget' is a little 'out of wack' because the leases are pulled. We have a RIGHT to a sane USA. That simply means the new Treasury Secretary needs to sharpen his pencil a little more.

Oh, yeah. You can resign if you like. No problem.